4-Port eSTATA PCI-X Host Adapter
Add four eSATA ports to your existing PCI-X equipped Mac™/PC computer in order to easily connect to our eSATA products including: MS1UT, MS2UT+, MS2T+, MS4T, MR5CT1, TR4M, TR5M1, TR8M. This revolutionary design uses the latest Silicon Image 3124 chipset to provide PCI-X interface to two eSATA connections. Unlike the preious generation, the new design includes two firmwares: RAID or BASE. With the jumper selection, the user could instantly select the suitable RAID or BASE BIOS. With Port Multiplier support, a single eSATA cable could connect up to five hard drives with Port Multiplier aware units, such as TR4M, TR5M and MS4UM.
Compatible with the PCI-X equipped Mac™ G5 and Mac Pro, Windows XP, 2000, 2003 and Vista.
- Fully compliant with SATA I and SATA II.
- Supports Serial ATA Generation 2 transfer rate of 3.0 Gbps.
- Supports Serial ATA II Port Multiplier.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 for Windows.
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 Server, MAC OS 10.3.x or later, and Linux.
|Controller Interface||SATA II – transfer rate 3Gbps|
|Connectors||4 eSATA connectors|
|Power Requirement|| Operational Voltage: 3.3V/DC
Operationall Current: 155mA ~ 400mA
|RAID Level||RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5|
|OS Supports|| Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 Server,
MAC OS 10.3.x or later, and Linux