EliteNAS EN104L+ – 1U 4 Bay Intel Atom Dual Core Linux NAS + iSCSI Rackmount Server (Silver)
Note: Please allow 3 days for rackmount testing before shipment.
Designed with high availability and low TOC in mind, the EliteNAS Linux edition is built with simple setup and maintenance features. The unit utilizes an installation wizard for easy implementation, and a convenient web-based management for local or remote configuration. Dual 10/100/1000 network support for teaming or redundant networking, and hardware RAID support for data storage makes the EliteNAS a simple and trouble-free unit.
Feature Rich Network Storage
In comparison to other NAS units in the market, EliteNAS is bundled with many additional advanced features at no additional cost. iSCSI target support for iSCSI applications, iSCSI initiator support for simple future expansions, NAS to NAS folder replication, scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot, and local tape backup support are a few of the included features.
- Linux based OS specifically made for NAS application.
- Intel ATOM 330 Dual Core CPU.
- 1GB ECC DDR2 memory or above, upgradeable to 4GB maximum.
- Supports latest 2TB SATA II hard drive. Up to 8TB of storage capacity.
- Supports built-in RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 with spare.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet.
- Convience setup and easy maintainance.
- NAS discovery tools for easy deployment.
- Web GUI configuration interface supporting Internet Explorer and Firefox browers.
- Informational Event Log for diagnostic.
- Supports local user account.
- Supports Windows Active Directory Service or Primary Domain Server and Workgroup.
- Supports HTTPS/SSL service.
- Storage protection.
- Designed with Linux based Journaling file system (XFS & Resfs).
- NAS to NAS replication supporting scheduling with multiple versions or full replication with bandwith control.
- Supports scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot.
- NAS system configuration backup and restore.
- Supports Local Tape backup, 3rd party backup agent.
- Supports iSCSI.
- Supports iSCSI target and initiator.
|Form Factor||1U Rackmount|
|Processor||Intel ATOM 330 1.6GHz 533GHz with 1MB Cache|
|Memory||1GB DDR 2 ECC Memory; Upgradeable to 4GB|
|RAID Level||Built-in RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 RAID with Hot Spare|
|RAID Engine||Areca Chipset Engine RAID PCIe Controller Card|
|Available Expansion Slot||USB x 2|
|Chipset||Intel 945GC / ICH7R|
|Network|| On-board 2 x 1000/100/10 (Realtek RTL8111C-GR)
Supports Teaming over 2 ports, 802.11ad, ALB
|Hard Drive Trays Supported||4 x SATA HDD trays|
|Cooling Fans|| 4 x Internal
1 x CPU/Chipset
|Power Supply|| 220W 80PLUS
Auto switch for 100V~ 240V; 50 ~ 60Hz
|Status Indicators|| Power LED, Overheat/FAN Fail LED
HDD Power and Activity LED
|Dimension (in)||1.68� H x 19� W x 21� D|
|Weight (lb)||18 (Sliding Rail Included)|
|Certifications & Compliance||FCC, CE, UL, RoHS|
|Limited Warranty||2 Years|
|OS||Linux 2.6.xx based OS specificaly made for NAS application|
|CPU||Intel ATOM 330 1.6GHz 533GHz with 1MB Cache|
|Memory||1GB DDR 2 ECC Memory, Upgradeable to 4GB|
|RAID Structure||Build-in RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5, 6|
|Avaliable Expansions Slot||USB 2.0 x 2|
|Hard Drives Trays||4 * Hot-Swappable SATA|
|Hard Drives|| No HDD
| 500GB RAID
HDD * 4
| 1TB RAID
HDD * 4
| 2TB RAID
HDD * 4
Note: Please allow 3 days for hard drive installation and testing.
Note: All hard drive bundles are pre-installed and tested before shipment. Hard drives are then packaged individually to avoid damage during shipping.