EliteNAS EN208L+BXE – 2U 8 Bay Intel Xeon Hardware RAID 6 NAS + iSCSI Rackmount Server
Note: Please allow 3 days for rackmount testing before shipment.
EliteNAS is built with simple setup and maintenance features. Installation wizard for easy implementation, convenience web-based management for local or remote configuration, Dual 10/100/1000 network support for teaming or redundant networking, and hardware RAID support for your date storage make EliteNAS a simple trouble free unit.
Feature Rich Network Storage – Built-in Snapshot, Folder Replication and iSCSI
In comparison to other NAS units in the market, EliteNAS is bundled with many additional advanced features at no additional charge. iSCSI target support for iSCSI applications, iSCSI initiator support for easy future expansion, NAS to NAS folder replication, scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot, and local tape backup support just to name a few.
iSCSI Support for VMware
SAN environment is most suitable for server virtualization, and SAN is mandatory when utilizing VMware Infrastructure 3 advance features. EliteNAS has built-in iSCSI target to fulfill this requirement at a fraction of the cost of Fibre Optics.
Optional NAS to NAS Automatic Server Failover and Mirroring
Server Failover and Mirroring (SFM) is an optional feature used to bind two EliteNAS servers as one so that data written to both systems simultaneously. At the same time, automatic fail-over will supported in case of primary system is fail. Clients attached to the primary NAS server can be serviced by the secondary server and will not notice the fail-over process when the secondary EliteNAS takes over to provide high avaliablity redundancy.
*NEW Optional SAS hard drives support with expansion for storage expansion
The optional upgrade add SAS hard drives supports with SAS expander, allow connect to additonal 7 more SAS expander JBOD (EliteSTOR ES208X+BE, ES316X+B or ES424X+B), or up to 122 total drives for 244TB total stoage. It includes the following feature:
- Support SAS or SATA hard drives – Support both high performance SAS hard drives or high capacity, low cost SATA hard drives.
- Hardware RAID support up to 60 – Support latest RAID level, including RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50 and 60 for advance data protection in large number of hard drives deployments.
- Expansion up to 244TB – NAS or iSCSI storage can be expand with EliteSTOR ES208X+BE, ES316X+B or ES424X+B with up to 7 units or 122 hard drives.
*New 10Gb Network Interface Controller Option for 10GbE Network Support
10Gb Ethernet network Interface controller card is supported for 10Gb Networking. With 10 times faster bandwidth compare to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 10Gb network interface controller provide high performance solution when needed. XFP, SFP+ and CX4 connector are avaliable.
- Operating system specifically design for NAS and iSCSI application.
- Intel Xeon Dual Core processor.
- 2GB ECC DDR2 memory; upgradeable to 4GB.
- Supports latest the 2TB SATA II hard drive.
- Hardware RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 with spare.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet.
- Convenient setup and easy maintenance.
- NAS discovery tools for easy deployment.
- Web GUI configuration interface supporting Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.
- Informational Event Log for diagnostic.
- Supports local user account.
- Supports Windows Active Directory Service or Primary Domain Server and Workgroup.
- Supports HTTPS/SSL service.
- Storage protection.
- Designed with Linux based Journaling file system (XFS).
- NAS to NAS replication supporting scheduling with multiple versions or full replication with bandwidth control.
- Supports scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot.
- NAS system configuration backup and restore.
- Supports Local Tape backup, 3rd party backup agent.
- Supports iSCSI.
- Supports iSCSI target and initiator.
- Supports VMware ESX Server or Microsoft Hyper-V Server
- Optional Server Mirroring Failover for bare-metal mirroring and failover
- Optional SAS hard drives support with expansion
- Add SAS hard drives support. SATA or SAS drives can be supported in the same unit.
- Support RAID level 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50 and 60
- Build-in Expansion port allow expansion up to 122 drives or 7 units.
- Optional 10GbE Ethernet controller card for 10GbE network.
|Form Factor||2U Rackmount|
|Processor||Intel Xeon Dual-Core Processor|
|Memory||2GB DDR 2 ECC Memory; Upgradeable to 4GB|
|RAID Level||Hardware RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 RAID with Hot Spare|
|Available Expansion Slot||USB x 2|
|Network|| On-board 2 x 1000/100/10 (Marvell 88E8056)
Supports Teaming over 2 ports, 802.11ad, ALB
|Hard Drives||SATA II x 8|
|Power Supply||550W 2+1 Hot-Swappable Redundant|
|Status Indicators|| Power and Overheat / FAN Fail LEDs
HDD Power and Activity LED
|Dimension (in)||3.5″H x 19″W x 28″D|
|Certifications & Compliance||FCC, CE, UL, RoHS|
|Limited Warranty||2 Years|
|OS||Linux 2.6.xx based OS specificaly made for NAS application|
|CPU||Intel Xeon Dual-Core Processor|
|Memory||2GB DDR 2 ECC Memory, Upgradeable to 4GB|
|RAID Structure||Hardware RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5, 6|
|Avaliable Expansions Slot||USB 2.0 x 2|
|Hard Drives Trays||8 * Hot-Swappable|
|Hard Drives|| No HDD
| 500GB RAID
HDD * 8
| 1TB RAID
HDD * 8
| 2TB RAID
HDD * 8
Note: Please allow 3 days for hard drive installation and testing.
Note: All hard drive bundles are pre-installed and tested before shipment. Hard drives are then packaged individually to avoid damage during shipping.
|SW-SAN-NASSFM|| NAS to NAS Server Failover Mirroring – Two NAS
will mirrored and automatically failover for both NAS
and iSCSI volume
|AC-SAN-208EXPKT|| SAS hard drives support with expansion upgrade – Add
support for SAS hard drives and allow storage
expansion for up to 7 units or 122 hard drives.
|AC-MYR-10GE8ARE||Single XFS port 10G network interface card upgrade|
|AC-MYR-10GE8BSE||Single SFP+ port 10G network interface card upgrade|
|AC-MYR-10GE8BCE||Single CX4 port 10G network interface card upgrade|