EliteRAID ER316FD+B – 3U 16 Bay SAS/SATA to Fibre 4Gbps Expandable RAID 60 Rackmount
Note: Please allow 3 days for rackmount testing before shipment.
- Dual Fibre Channel 4 Gbps – Supports direct connection as DAS or Fibre Switch connection as SAN. Dual Fibre Channel connections allowing clustering setup, including support for SCSI-3 persistent target.
- Scalability using SAS expander technology – Connect 7 additional JBOD units, ES316X+B (with a maximum of 122 drives).
- Hardware RAID – Built-in RAID engine eliminating OS compatibility.
- Multiple RAID group and level – Could be used as a single RAID volume or multiple RAID volumes. Supports RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60 and JBOD.
- Online expansion or migration – Supports online expansion and RAID migration to expand RAID volume sizes without data access downtimes.
- Staggering spin-up – Built-in staggering spin-up for hard drives during power up, extending the life / duty cycle of the hard drives and power supplies.
- Multi-purpose – Supports both SAS (Serial SCSI) and SATA hard drives to meet the requirements of different applications with different price / performance characteristics. Cost-effective SATA drives could be used for capacity orientated storage such as disk-to-disk backup, data-archiving, and digital video editing. Enterprise level SAS drives could be employed for I/O intensive applications such as transactional databases.
- Easy management – Built-in web based management allowing administration via web browser without the need for additional software. LCD control and serial interface management are available when a web browser is not available. SNMP and e-mail notifications are also supported.
- Built-in redundant power supply – Hot-swappable redundant power supplies are included for protection against power supply failure. Power supply status could be easily monitored via the front LED and alarm alert.
- All hardware included – SFP module, Fibre cable, cooling fan, tray modules and built-in mounting rail are included. Expand your storage capacity by simply connecting a ER316FD+B to a Fibre Channel controller or Fibre switch.
|Form Factor||3U Rackmount|
|HDD Trays||16 Hot-Swappable 3.5″|
|RAID Level||0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60, JBOD|
|Maximum Capacity||32TB, Expandable to 224TB|
|Drive Interface||SAS or SATA|
|Host Interface & Transfer Rate||Dual Channel Fibre Channel 4Gbps|
|Expansion Ports||Mini-SAS / SFF-8088 x 1 (Up to 7 units supported)|
|Cooling Fan||4″ Cooling fan * 2, 1.5″ Cooling fan * 3 from Power Supply|
|Power Supply||Redundant 650W Power Supply * 3|
|Controller Interface||Web-based management, Serial Port or LCD|
|Status Indicators||Hard Drive & Failure LEDs|
|Dimension (in)||5.25” H x 19” W x 23” D|
|Safety Regulations||CE, FCC, UL, RoHS|
|Limited Warranty||2 Years|
|Hard Drive|| No HDD
| 500GB RAID
SATA II * 16
| 1TB RAID
SATA II * 16
| 2TB RAID
SATA II * 16
|Total Storage Size||N/A||2000GB = 8TB||16TB||32TB|
Note: Please allow 3 days for hard drive installation and testing.
Note: All hard drive bundles are pre-installed and tested before shipment. Hard drives are then packaged individually to avoid damage during shipping.