EliteSTOR ES424X6+B – 4U 24 Bay 6G SAS/SATA to SAS JBOD with SAS Expander Rackmount
Note: Please allow 3 days for rackmount testing before shipment.
- 6G SAS Expander Technology – Connect 24 SAS or SATA drives with only one single SFF-8088 to 8088 Mini-.SAS cable to HBA (Host Bus Adapter).
- Superior Performance – With support of SATA 6G or SAS 6G hard drives and 24Gbps bandwidth, performance can reach over 1700MB/s in read and 1500MB/s in write (tested with LSI9280-8E).
- Staggering Spin-Up – Built-in staggering spin-up for hard drives during power up. Thus, extending the life / duty cycle of the hard drives and power supply.
- Support Industry Standard SGPIO – Serial General Purpose Input/Output (SGPIO) is utilized to provide the hard drives health & enclosure real-time information via the mini-SAS connection cable to the HBA (host Bus Adapter) without additional serial cable.
- Scalability – Supports up to 5 enclosures or up to 120 hard drives daisy-chained together for capacity expansion.
- Multi-purposes – Supports both SAS (Serial SCSI) and SATA hard drives to meet the requirements of different applications with different price/performance characteristics. Cost-effective SATA drives could be used for capacity orientated storage such as disk-to-disk backup, data-archiving, and digital video editing. Enterprise level SAS drives could be employed for I/O intensive applications such as transactional databases.
- Standard Redundant Power Supply – Hot-swappable, redundant power is included for portection against power failure. Power supply status can be easily monitored by the statis LED and audible alarm alert.
- All hardware is included – Mini-SAS cable, cooling fan, tray modules and build-in mounting rail are included. By connecting to a SAS controller and hard drives will instantly increase the storage space.
- Wide Range RAID Adapters Support – Compatible with Areca ARC-1680X, LSI SAS MegaRAID, Intel SAS RAID, Adaptec SAS RAID, and 3Ware SAS RAID Adapters.
|Form Factor||4U Rackmount|
|HDD Trays||24 Hot-Swappable 3.5″|
|RAID Level||JBOD (RAID is supported by additional RAID card)|
|Maximum Capacity||48TB, Expandable to 240TB|
|Drive Interface||SAS 6G or SATA 6G|
|Supported RAID Controller|| Areca ARC-1680X
LSI SAS MegaRAID
Dell Perc SAS RAID
Intel SAS RAID
ATTO SAS RAID
|Host Interface & Transfer Rate||6G SAS Expander, Mini-SAS / SFF-8088 x 1|
|Expansion Ports||Mini-SAS / SFF-8088 x 1 (Up to 7 units supported)|
|Cooling Fan||4″ Cooling fan * 2, 2″ Cooling fan * 2 from Power Supply|
|Power Supply||Redundant 650W Power Supply * 2|
|Controller Interface||Via RAID Controller|
|Status Indicators||Hard Drive & Failure LEDs|
|Dimension (in)||7” H x 19” W x 23” D|
|Safety Regulations||CE, FCC, UL, RoHS|
|Limited Warranty||2 Years|
|Hard Drive|| No HDD
| 500GB RAID
SATA II * 16
| 1TB RAID
SATA II * 16
| 2TB RAID
SATA II * 16
|Total Storage Size||N/A||2000GB = 12TB||24TB||48TB|
Note: All hard drive bundles are pre-installed and tested before shipment. Hard drives are then packaged individually to avoid damage during shipping.